New hand crafted Cigar Box Guitar #572, made from an Padron all wood box 12 1/2'' x 7 ''. My cigar box guitars are built to have that bluesy sound of the past, using some old and new techniques. All my guitars have a Barbed Wire Brand on the head stock ( my signature design ) I not only build them, I play each one to make sure it plays nice and easy and sounds great, with or without an amp. I install the frets by hand using Nickel - Silver fret wire and the action is nice so it can be played with a slide or your fingers.
Plays and sounds great. All guitars are dated,numbered and signed.
* Custom Finished Box Distressed Black
* 3 String Electric - P90 and Humbucker Pickup
* 25 inch scale.
* Zero Fret for the nut, with a bone string spacer
* Strike Plate Tail Piece
* P90 and Zebra Humbucker Pickup w/ 3 Way Switch ( Neck and Bridge Position )
* 12 Gauge Shotgun Shell Sound Hole.
* 12 Gauge Shotgun Shell Volume Knob and Tone Knob.
* Oak Neck - and Heel , Head stock with a barbed wire brand ( my signature design )
* Walnut Fret board, with 15 frets.
* Maple inlays and White plastic side dot markers
* Black Closed Gear tuners.
* Walnut and fret wire bridge.
* 2 Gold Strap Buttons.
* Nickel Wound strings .040 .030 .022
* Tuned to an Open G ( GDG )
To hear some of my cigar box guitars, visit my YouTube Channel
top of page
bottom of page