New hand crafted Cigar Box Guitar #582, made from an Java all wood box 10 1/2'' x 6 3/4''. My cigar box guitars are built to have that bluesy sound of the past, using some old and new techniques. All my guitars have a Barbed Wire Brand on the head stock ( my signature design ) I not only build them, I play each one to make sure it plays nice and easy and sounds great, with or without an amp. I install the frets by hand using Nickel - Silver fret wire and the action is nice so it can be played with a slide or your fingers.
Plays and sounds great. All guitars are dated,numbered and signed.
* 3 String Electric - Humbucker Pickup
* 25 inch scale.
* Zero Fret for the nut, with a Bone String Spacer.
* Strike Plate Tail Piece
* Black Humbucker Pickup ( Neck Position )
* 1 Chrome Sound Hole.
* Black Chicken Head Volume Knob
* Oak Neck - and Heel, Head stock with a barbed wire brand ( my signature design )
* Walnut Fret Board with 21 frets.
* Maple inlays and White plastic side dot markers
* Closed Gear Black tuners.
* Walnut and fret wire bridge.
* 2 Gold Strap Buttons.
* Nickel Wound strings .040 .030 .022
* Tuned to an Open G ( GDG )
To hear some of my cigar box guitars, visit my YouTube Channel
top of page
bottom of page