New hand crafted Cigar Box Guitar #357, made from a Camacho Liberty 2020 all wood box 14 1/4'' x 8''. My cigar box guitars are built to have that bluesy sound of the past, using some old and new techniques. All my guitars have a Barbed Wire Brand on the head stock ( my signature design ) I not only build them, I play each one to make sure it plays nice and easy and sounds great, with or without an amp. I install the frets by hand using Nickel - Silver fret wire and the action is nice so it can be played with a slide or your fingers.
Plays and sounds great. All guitars are dated, numbered and signed.
* 3 String Electric - Humbucker Pickup - surface mount ( Brass Cover)
* 25 inch scale.
* Screw for the nut.
* Hammered Metal Tail Piece
*Humbucker ( Neck Position )
* 3 Chrome Sounds on side of box, facing up to the player
* 12 Gauge Shotgun Shell Volume Knob
* Oak Neck and Heel, Head stock with a barbed wire brand ( my signature design )
* Walnut Fret board, with 15 frets.
* Maple inlays and white plastic side dot markers
* Closed Gear Black tuners.
* Maple and fret wire bridge.
* 2 Chrome Strap Buttons.
* Nickle Wound strings .040 .030 .022
* Tuned to an Open G ( GDG )
To hear how the Holy Grail guitar sounds go to the link below