New hand crafted Cigar Box Guitar #410, made from an Romeo & Julieta all wood box 10'' x 7 3/4''. My cigar box guitars are built to have that bluesy sound of the past, using some old and new techniques. All my guitars have a Barbed Wire Brand on the head stock ( my signature design ) I not only build them, I play each one to make sure it plays nice and easy and sounds great, with or without an amp. I install the frets by hand using Nickel - Silver fret wire and the action is nice so it can be played with a slide or your fingers.
Plays and sounds great. All guitars are dated,numbered and signed.
* 3 String Electric - Red and Black Zebra Humucker Pickup
* 25 inch scale.
* Screw for the nut.
* Strike Plate Tail Piece
* Red and Black Zebra Humucker Pickup ( Neck Position )
* 1 Chrome Sound hole.
* Chrome Metal Dome Volume Knob
* Maple Neck - and Heel, Head stock with a barbed wire brand ( my signature design )
* Walnut Fret board, with 19 frets.
* Maple inlays and White plastic side dot markers
* Closed Gear Chrome tuners.
* Walnut and fret wire bridge.
* 2 Chrome Strap Buttons.
* Nickel Wound strings .040 .030 .022
* Tuned to an Open G ( GDG )
To hear some of my cigar box guitars, visit my YouTube Channel