New hand crafted Cigar Box Guitar #396, made from a The Brick all wood box 9 3/4'' x 6 5/8''. My cigar box guitars are built to have that bluesy sound of the past, using some old and new techniques. All my guitars have a Barbed Wire Brand on the head stock ( my signature design ) I not only build them, I play each one to make sure it plays nice and easy and sounds great, with or without an amp. I install the frets by hand using Nickel - Silver fret wire and the action is nice so it can be played with a slide or your fingers.
Plays and sounds great. All guitars are dated, numbered and signed.
* 3 String Electric - Snake Oil Humbucker Pickup
* 23 inch scale.
* Screw for the nut.
* Strike Plate Tail Piece
* Snake Oil Humbucker Pickup ( Neck Position )
* 2 Gold Sound holes.
* Black Metal Dome Volume Knob
* Oak Neck and Heel, Head stock with a barbed wire brand ( my signature design )
* Walnut Fret board, with 17 frets.
* Cedar inlays and White plastic side dot markers
* Closed Gear Black tuners.
* Walnut and fret wire bridge.
* 2 Black Strap Buttons.
* Nickle Wound strings .040 .030 .022
* Tuned to an Open G ( GDG )
To hear some of my cigar box guitars, visit my YouTube Channel