New hand crafted Cigar Box Guitar #402, made from a Brick House all wood box 9 1/4'' x 7 1/8''. My cigar box guitars are built to have that bluesy sound of the past, using some old and new techniques. All my guitars have a Barbed Wire Brand on the head stock ( my signature design ) I not only build them, I play each one to make sure it plays nice and easy and sounds great, with or without an amp. I install the frets by hand using Nickel - Silver fret wire and the action is nice so it can be played with a slide or your fingers.
Plays and sounds great. All guitars are dated, numbered and signed.
* 3 String Electric - Single Coil Pickup, Antique Brass Cover
* 23 inch scale.
* Screw for the nut.
* Strike Plate Tail Piece
* Single Coil Pickup Antique Brass Cover ( Neck Position )
* 1 Gold Sound Hole
* Top Hat Style Volume Knob
* Maple Neck and Heel, Head stock with a barbed wire brand ( my signature design )
* Oak Fret board, with 20 frets.
* Cedar inlays and black plastic side dot markers
* Closed Gear Gold tuners.
* Maple and fret wire bridge.
* 2 Gold Strap Buttons.
* Nickle Wound strings .040 .030 .022
* Tuned to an Open G ( GDG )
To hear some of my cigar box guitars, visit my YouTube Channel